Saturday, April 5, 2008
Let's Celebrate
Last week we celebrated Hyrum's two year birthday...can you believe he is that old! As of late, Hyrum has become obsessed with garbage trucks and it just so happened that his birthday fell on garbage day. When Hyrum heard the gargabe truck his face lit up as he enthusiastically said, "GARBAGE TRUCK"! We went outside to watch as the garbage truck drove by and the garbage man honked and waved. How did he know that it was Hyrum's birthday? That was probably the highlight of the whole day for Hyrum. When Dave got home from work we took Hyrum to the mall and let him ride the carousel. We topped off the day with garbage truck birthday cake (my first time decorating a cake...it's definitely an amateur job). Hyrum has brought such happiness to our home and we look forward to all the years to come. Enjoy the celebration pics and the video clip!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah! You have a blog, I've been hoping you would! I think the cake looks great, I like how you even had a trash can!
Post a Comment