Proud little "winner"!
Later in the evening we had some friends over for a barbecue and then we topped the night off with some fireworks. William went to bed before the fireworks started so he missed out on the fun, but Hyrum was able to enjoy them. He wasn't quite sure what to think of the sparklers. I think he actually enjoyed the ice cream truck that drove by more than he did waving the sparkler around. It was fun to watch Dave help him. It was even more fun to watch Dave turn into a little kid again as he lit the fireworks. Oh how I love being a wife and mother!
I feel blessed to have such a wonderful family and today, especially, I have felt great gratitude for the freedoms we enjoy as a family in this country. It's hard to imagine what life would be like under other circumstances. We're grateful for those who have fought and who continue to fight so valiantly to defend our freedoms. We will be eternally indebted unto them.
1 comment:
Holly, your boys are so cute. I can't believe how big they are already. Looks like you had a great day.
Post a Comment