Monday, September 8, 2008

I LOVE My Hyrum!

I just posted a blog about my frustrations with Hyrum not taking naps anymore and now I'm feeling guilty for making Hyrum seem like a "criminal". I love my Hyrum so much and want to share some of the things he does that puts a smile on my face.


1. He finds joy in the simple things of life.





2. He is silly and sometimes crazy; always laughing and having fun. (How can you not smile when you see a face like this?)





3. He can entertain himself for hours with a pair of black gloves and a bicycle helmet.

4. He wants to be just like his dad.

5. He loves being a big brother.

Oh, life would be so dull without Hyrum!

1 comment:

Zach and Shanna said...

Hey guys! This is Shanna (Allen Coder.) Every time I get together with Nate (Keith) or Mark (Bohn), we all wonder how your cute little family is doing. So when I saw a link on another blog to "Dave and Holly", I had to check in on you. It makes me so happy to see that life looks so wonderful. You have the most beautiful, happy looking children in the world! I pray for all the choicest blessings for your sweet family. Loves! Shan