Friday, December 19, 2008

Still in Love


Yesterday we celebrated our 4 year anniversary. I know to some of you that doesn't sound very long, but those have been 4 years of complete bliss. It's actually kind of crazy to think that it has only been 4 years, it feels like we've been married forever (and I say that in a good way). Our lives have meshed so completely since that day we first met. As we ate dinner last night we reminisced on our dating days and remembered the magical time it was. We both feel like we were prepared and guided to be at the right place at the right time in order for our paths to cross. We're so grateful to have each other and look forward to all the years to come.

12 comments:

Sunflower-6 said...

Happy Anniversary! Wait till you hit the ten year mark! Hope you had a great day together.

The Hunter's said...

Congratulations! Isn't it amazing that there is that one person that you can connect to in everyway? It is wonderful to have that kind of love for someone and know that they feel it for you too!

The Hunter's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you got to spend some time together without the kiddos.

Sarah said...

Congratu freakin lations (para freakin béns)! That's awesome guys! I can't believe it's been 4 already. I'm glad you got your Keebler Dave. Best of luck with everything!

Eric

Encryption passcode : proligr

Cherie said...

Wow our anniversary was on the 19th! Funny, we went to the temple this morning and there were lots of weddings going on, and I was thinking, these people are crazy, it's soo cold! But then I thought that's exactly what we did 8 years ago!

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary! And Happy late Birthday to William!

Darci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darci said...

Congratulations! Isn't it crazy how fast time flies... I saw your Christmas card at my parents and was so excited to find you. Your family is darling and your boys are so handsome! Look us up at bradydarci.blogspot.com. I would love to keep in touch with you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! We just celebrated our 6th. Being married is awesome, huh?

Well, this is completely unrelated, but I tried to check Kristel's blog, but it went private and I don't have her email, so if she reads this, or if you could pass this along, I'd like an invite if she doesn't mind!! heididurham@gmail.com

Tyson and Courtney said...

Hey Holly! I found your blog link off Jessica's, and it is so fun to see pictures of you and your family. I don't think I've seen you since our days at Regency, and you look fantastic and I'm so happy to see all is well for you!

JMM said...

Congratulations! I realize I'm a little behind the times. That was a wonderful post, and you guys are wonderful friends and a strong family. Happy anniversary!