Tomorrow Hyrum turns three years old. It is hard to believe that my little boy is growing up so quickly. I love him to pieces and want to share a bit of him with you through this video. It has become a tradition in our family to watch these picture slideshows on each child's birthday. (Hyrum loves them and it is a very inexpensive alternative to scrapbooking all the pictures.)
While putting together this slideshow of Hyrum's third year, I was reminded of how innocent and loving he really is. Whenever I feel frustrated with him I need to watch this in order to put my perspective back in the right place. Hyrum has such a soft heart and loving smile....we're so blessed to have him in our family!
I'll put a post up tomorrow with pictures of our little celebration!
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Loved the video! Hyrum, we hope you have a great Birthday.
Holly- I am behind on my blog reading....Congrats on baby boy #3!!!! So exciting! Did you have all your babies c-section? I had one of each........
ALso thanks for the tips on whole grains. I want to lose 10 pounds, and seriously nothing is happening...I am gaining if anything....any tips??? I honestly dont think I know what I am doing??? Can you help me?
I hope all is well. Your family is as cute as ever!
Its fun to see pics of you!!
Post a Comment