As told by a three year old!
One day while reading a book to Hyrum he pointed to the farmer and asked what the white fluffy stuff around his ears were. I told him it was his hair and that when people get older their hair falls out and that's why the farmer only had hair around his ears. Everytime we read that book he is very quick to point out the farmer's hair (or lack there of). So, monday night during our FHE Hyrum starts talking about playing basketball and says, "I'll be able to shoot the ball in Daddy's hoop when I get bigger and my hair falls out!" After laughing hysterically for a few minutes, I explained to Dave that because of the book we had been reading Hyrum now associates getting old with hair falling out. I guess he doesn't quite grasp what "old" means yet!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Maybe you should stop showing him pictures of his uncles.
That's funny! I think it's hilarious what the little ones really pick up on and seem to care about.
Post a Comment