Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Our Title of Liberty (AKA "The Nice Flag")

Last night for family home evening we talked about Captain Moroni and the Title of Liberty. For our activity we made a "nice flag" to help remind us to be nice. Unfortunately the flag was a bit counterproductive, being used mostly as a hitting tool. Oh, well...it was a good thought and the boys had a great time making it with daddy.



5 comments:

Stef said...

Don't you just LOVE fun succesful FHEs. Thanks!

The Hunter's said...

What a great idea!!

paulandjenthatcher said...

I love it! I think we need to have that lesson soon! Thanks for sharing!

I love the pics of Thomas. I can't believe he is already a month old! Time flies!

I'm impressed that you have done anything on your blog this month! But I'm so glad you have! Millie had fun looking at the pics too!

Love ya!

Courtney said...

That's such a good FHE idea. We may have to try it soon!

Oh, we're coming to NM in a few weeks and would love too see you and your family if you have time.

Lianna said...

Holly
Congrats!!! What a cute little guy..and I love the name Thomas too.
Very sweet.
Sorry I am so slow on my blog reading and I am just reading this for the first time.... and he is over a month old already! :)
You look so great for just having a c-section too.
I am so happy for youa nd I am sure you are such a great mommy!!
I love your nice flag too! I also love that they hit each other with it!...so funny and so typical of boys! :)