Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Car Show

On Saturday I took the boys to a local car show. They were in heaven around all those cars and trucks.


Hyrum thought it was cool being as tall as the tire of this monster truck.

"Wow, I don't know how that monster trucks does that!"

Old Santa Fe Firetruck


Fireman #1 in training

Fireman #2 in training

Sitting in the "real" firetruck

I LOVE having boys!!!

4 comments:

Sunflower-6 said...

Look at the smiles on your boys' faces!!

paulandjenthatcher said...

So fun to catch up again! I've been missing you, Holly, so I thought I should call. But since it's late, I decided to get a good read at your blog. The slip n slide looks fun. Our girls would never let us give them that much of a push down our slide. What a difference in genders! I was impressed that Hyrum can count backwards so quickly! He's a smart kid!

And it looks like you are having so much fun with cousins there. When I first saw Addie in the picture at the table, I thought it was Millie. Your 4th of July BBQ sounded fun to be at. We'll just have to make it down there again sometime.

Well, better go clean up the house! Hope all is well. Let's chat sometime!
Love,
Jen

Stef said...

Haha. YOur baby looks thrilled in that last picture. Boys are a ton of fun, I agree! Wouldn't trade them!

Kristin said...

Oh Adam would have been in heaven at that car show! Looks like a lot of fun. Boys really are the best!