This is late in coming, but Thomas is now ONE YEAR OLD. Our “little guy” has brought us so much joy over the past year. His endless smiles and constant snuggles enrich our lives and brighten our home. He has certainly captured every fiber of my heart.
Sunday, August 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thomas is adorable! I can't believe he's already 1. Kids grow too fast!
Holly! I love those cupcakes:) you never cease to amaze me. Thomas is such a sweetheart. I wish I got to see him more often and know him better. Also, loved the pics of missionary Hyrum and the lake. It seems like Hyrum is really growing up and maturing. You can just see it in his face. I have to admit I am a little gealous of all the fun things you guys do! Wish we were there to join in the fun. Missing you guys! Love, Ang
Post a Comment