Thursday, September 2, 2010
Thomas' First Haircut
Dave gave Thomas his first haircut tonight. It was hard to see all of his beautiful, blonde curls fall to the ground. I wondered if we should have waited longer to cut them all off; however, now that it's all said and done, I love Tommy's new toddler hair-do. He is growing up way too fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!! He looks so grown up now.
What a cutie! Hyrum's hair video is great too. He's such a good, cute boy.
You have such cute little boys! Great job he looks very handsome. Thanks for going running with me:)
With that haircut, Thomas looks SOOOO much like his brothers. They are all adorable.
I just realized I never called you back this week. You are a wealth of information, maybe we will join you next month.
Post a Comment