Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas 2010

Another Christmas has come and gone. It always amazes me how much preparation and anticipation go into Christmas morning, only to have it pass by so quickly. Hyrum and William were old enough this year to get really excited about Christmas. Hyrum was especially thrilled to find Santa had brought him the soccer shoes and shin guards he'd been asking for ever since he saw his cousin Issac wearing some way back in May. I think he wore his soccer uniform just about everyday of our vacation. Such joy it brings to see my children happy and content with the simplest things.

We feel blessed that we could spend our holiday vacation with those we love most. I regret not taking more pictures, especially of loved ones, but I guess that means I was enjoying quality time with them instead of hiding behind a camera, right? Being with family is what makes Christmas and this time of year so meaningful. Here are pictures of some of the memories we created.


I think he'll have to grow into his new soccer gear

Making a saberthooth cast at the Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur Museum

Future paleontologist


Thomas fell in love with purses while at grandma and grandpa's house, he carried them everywhere and cried whenever we took them away

Christmas PJ's
(this is actually the first time I have ever bought my boys a new pair of pajamas)

Eating a yummy gingerbread shaped loaf of bread

Stories with Grandma Yorgason


Hyrum and William got up impromptu at our New Year's Party talent show and sang "Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer." They are usually shy in front of large groups of people so this was fun to see. Sorry,we only got half of it on film.
Somehow daddy managed to get the ball past these two awesome goalies

1 comment:

Red Bed Head said...

So cute how your goalies are holding hands.