Life was busy and hectic last month when Dave and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary and I never got around to posting about how much I love and admire Dave. I'll spare you all the mushy stuff, but I do want to share something sweet he said the other day. As I was looking in the mirror commenting on how wrinkled I would be as an old lady Dave replied, "Do you know what's good about getting old and wrinkly? You'll have someone next to you getting just as old and wrinkly." I feel so blessed to have a man like Dave to grow old an wrinkly with. So, here's to six years gone by and an eternity to come!Wednesday, January 12, 2011
"Grow Old Along With Me"
Life was busy and hectic last month when Dave and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary and I never got around to posting about how much I love and admire Dave. I'll spare you all the mushy stuff, but I do want to share something sweet he said the other day. As I was looking in the mirror commenting on how wrinkled I would be as an old lady Dave replied, "Do you know what's good about getting old and wrinkly? You'll have someone next to you getting just as old and wrinkly." I feel so blessed to have a man like Dave to grow old an wrinkly with. So, here's to six years gone by and an eternity to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Wow, has it really been over 6 years since we were roommates dreaming of our prince charmings? I think you two will have so much fun collecting wrinkles together. =)
Okay, this is what I love about you guys. You are so sweet and considerate to each other. What a good match! Happy Anniversary! We love you guys...
I hope you had a great Anniversary!
You two are such great examples of what happiness in a marriage can be like.
That is so sweet. You two still are the cutest couple. Happy Anniversary!
Oh, I love this! Special couple, special parents, AMAZING people! We sure love you guys!
Post a Comment