At school Hyrum has been learning all about space. Part of his learning process has involved doing his own research, project and presentation. Hyrum picked to learn about the international space station. After doing all his research Hyrum decided he wanted to make a model of the ISS to use for his project presentation. It's been fun (and time consuming) to work on this project with him. I tried to let him come up with the ideas and do most of the construction by himself. The morning of his presentation I had him practice on camera. Enjoy the video...you might even learn something you never knew before (I sure did).
Thursday, October 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is one smart and handsome little man you have there!!
Okay, I don't know what they teach kindergarten kids there in Albuquerque but that was amazing! Hyrum is SO grown up and so smart! I am so glad you shared that with us. Good job mommy on the mobile! Isaac is going to want to watch this over and over:)
Post a Comment