
Tonight while putting the kids to bed, Dave told them a story about when he was a little boy. He told them how each Christmas they’d make cookies and pile them on a little plate for Santa and when they'd wake up in the morning Santa had eaten every single cookie. After hearing that Hyrum immediately said, “Wow, he’s not very healthy.” Hyrum then suggested that we give Santa some milk with his cookies because "milk is healthy." Dave says I'm corrupting them, but at least I know they're learning from all the times I've told them they have to have something healthy before they can have a treat. Maybe this year we'll leave Santa some broccoli and carrots instead. :)
1 comment:
I love it Holly! You've got some smart boys on your hands over there. :) At our house we leave carrot sticks out for the reindeer along with the cookies for Santa. Wouldn't want those healthy reindeer feeling left out!
Post a Comment