Sunday, January 29, 2012
Lots of Lovin'
These boys sure love their little sister. In fact, they adore her and are constantly asking if they can hold "baby Emily." When I look at these pictures I'm reminded that motherhood is so worth it, despite all the tough, crazy and mentally exhausting days. I feel blessed to be living my dream!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
You have the cutest kids! Your boys are so sweet with their sister and she is so beautiful! I wish we could see you guys!
I love the last picture where the boys are literally surrounding baby Emily. She's a lucky little girl with all those big brothers looking out for her!
Oh, fun! I didn't realize that you came home the day after! You are exceptional, Holly. And the fact that you liked recovering at home (even though home has 3 boys who want and need your attention!). I'm so happy for you two. I keep thinking of you and wanting to call, but then I talk myself out of it, just in case you are napping. Hopefully we can talk soon.
Those pictures are so sweet! I love how each of the boys are looking down at Baby Emily. She just looks adorable all dressed up too:)
Post a Comment