Thursday, January 19, 2012
Our Little One
Emily Ann Yorgason was born on January 17th at 8:09 AM. She weighed 6 pounds 14 ounces and was 20 inches long. The c-section went smoothly and my recovery has been amazing thanks to a loving husband and awesome hospital staff. Dave brought the boys up to meet their new sister on tuesday night. They were full of smiles the whole time. It was a sweet moment to watch them express such love and adoration for her. Since this was c-section #4 and my doctor knows how well I recover he discharged me the next day. I have enjoyed being able to recover in the comfort of our own home. Sweet little Emily is such a joy to have. She is a quiet and peaceful little girl. We love her dearly and feel blessed to have her in our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





11 comments:
Congratulations!! Your little Emily is sure precious!
Camille
Yay for beautiful baby Emily! Congratulations!
Oh, Congratulations, Holly! She is so beautiful and I love her name. Such a cute family.
Congratulations. She is beautiful!
CONGRATS!! She is beautiful and I'm glad things went well!!
Emily is beautiful! Congrats to you and Dave! Aren't baby girls fun? I didn't know that I'd really like all of the pink but ended up having pink everything and loving it!
She looks beautiful - Congrats
Emily is gorgeous! I am so glad you all got a girl!!!! Congrats!
Congrats! She is adorable, and I think after 3 boys, you should have as much pink as possible. I love the going home picture.
Mom and Baby are so beautiful. Holly does not look like she just had a baby. Felicidades.
Its SO nice to see pictures of precious baby Emily Ann! Today was one of those difficult parenting days, so it was so nice to read through your blog, hear your optimism and share in the joy you all have with your new baby from heaven. I've wanted to hear how you were, but wanted to give you space with the big adjustment. Hopefully we can talk soon! We love you guys so much! Give Emily a kiss from Auntie Angela:)
Post a Comment