t-shirts and a race bib with a number 1 on it. It was fun for me to run along with them. They did great and even had energy to sprint to the finish. After the race was over I asked Hyrum how is was and he replied, "That was so much fun!" I'm glad they had a positive experience.
Saturday, April 21, 2012
The Big Race
Today Hyrum and William ran in their very first race. It was a kids 1k (about a half mile). We've been training on Saturday mornings for the big day. The boys were so excited to wear their new
t-shirts and a race bib with a number 1 on it. It was fun for me to run along with them. They did great and even had energy to sprint to the finish. After the race was over I asked Hyrum how is was and he replied, "That was so much fun!" I'm glad they had a positive experience.

t-shirts and a race bib with a number 1 on it. It was fun for me to run along with them. They did great and even had energy to sprint to the finish. After the race was over I asked Hyrum how is was and he replied, "That was so much fun!" I'm glad they had a positive experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun!! Your boys were so excited to run that race!
Post a Comment