Emily is growing up so fast. I was looking through pictures of her tonight and thought I'd post some of the things she's been up to lately. The most recent and biggest achievement is that she finally learned how to walk. She was a little bit later than the boys in learning, but I take all the blame because I never really gave her a chance. It was much easier and quicker just to carry her everywhere. Plus, how could I resist picking her up when she'd tug on my leg saying, "mama." :) Emily is so much fun. We are all still completely in love with this little girl!
 |
| Tippy Toes |
 |
| 1st time standing solo |
 |
| Fun at the park |
 |
| More fun at the park |
1 comment:
That's cute! Ashley was later with walking too, probably for the same reason:) It is fun to see them "get it" though and have greater independence. Emily is adorable!
Post a Comment