I'm not a fan of hosting birthday parties; however, I do love the time I get to spend with my kids planning and preparing for the party together. Hyrum came up with the games/activities and loved working with Dave to build a "hot wheels" derby race track. The finished product was awesome and the whole party was a hit with all his friends. Here are some pictures of the celebration.
It has been a true joy to watch Hyrum grow and develop
his talents over the past 8 years. He is a happy, easy going and self-motivated boy who brings a
great spirit into our home. He has a
desire to do what is right and is a great example to his younger
siblings. We love him and look forward to his upcoming baptism into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He has prepared himself for this special day and we are so proud of him.
No comments:
Post a Comment