Hyrum is a shortie next to cousin Addie. He's two and she just turned one.
What a good helper Hyrum is!
Now it's Hyrum's turn.
William and Hyrum love Grandpa!
Vacation's over...time to crash!
Here's a cute video of Hyrum and Daddy having some fun! I'm not sure who enjoyed it more, Dave or Hyrum.
3 comments:
I'm glad you had a good trip. I wish I could go visit Utah, but it isn't happening any time soon. Your boys are so stinkin' cute! (PS just because this is one of my OCD areas, Hyrum's car seat harness is too loose if he can lean over like that, I am so paranoid!!)
okay, so now I feel like one of those annoying tell people how to parent people, so if I do I appologize.
Your boys have the greatest cheeks. I just wanna kiss 'em!
After talking to Dave, I realized I just had to check out your blog again. It's been a while. Dave, were you really running that fast with Hyrum in the car? Millie would be screaming--he's pretty tough! I loved the marshmallow eating video too. And who took that great photo at the top? They must be professionals. Holly, I'm inspired to eat more fruit and veggies--thanks for the tips. So long!
Post a Comment