Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Here are some pictures of our halloween fun.


Hyrum painting his costume

Fireman Hyrum and his little dog William




Dave let Hyrum do all the "dirty work"


7 comments:

Sunflower-6 said...

What a good mom you are to let Hyrum paint his own costume. Your pumpkins turned out cute too.

JMM said...

Happy Halloween! It was great to look at your blog and catch up on your family. I've been a bit of a hermit I guess.

I'm impressed at Hyrum's painting skills. His little painting hands were not amiss at all.

Courtney said...

I love the video of Hyrum doing Dave's dirty work. Too cute! I also loved your boys' costumes and I'm impressed that you and Hyrum made his.

Emily said...

Cool costumes! I hope you guys won a prize or something.
And there's nothing quite like pumpkin guts.

Mom said...

G&G Y love your pics. Hyrum is a lil painter, like his Daddy. Wm is the cutest lil pup. Dave, you always did a spooky pumpkin. So clever! We love seeing what you did on the patio. And Holly, your garden and canning is spectacular. love ya'll

Jake & Kim said...

Love love love Hyrum's costume, Ha ha! So cute with his little doggie William too!

paulandjenthatcher said...

Cute costumes! I love the idea of having Hyrum in his firetruck! How creative! William is so big! And Dave has gotten a lot taller too! How do you keep up with the growth, Dave?