There is never a dull moment in our home. Here are some fun pictures of William and Hyrum doing what they do best...being boys! Despite all the mischievous and messy moments they create, William and Hyrum are the joy of our lives.

"Football"

Notice all the books in the background that he's pulled onto the floor

Hyrum thought it would be fun to stick a pea up his nose during lunch today. When it got stuck he wasn't worried, he just laughed. Silly boy!

Eating a popsicle-meal time is messy in our house
+for+prayer.JPG)
William even takes time out of his messy meal to fold his arms (or hands) for prayer

"'I a football player"
Just getting into mischief
Mommy can't resist a smile like this...
or a face like that

hugs...

and kisses
7 comments:
They are so adorable! I just love little boys! They really know how to have a good time.
Super cute! We too are excited for our little Wills to meet. We hope you are well and miss you guys.
Eric
Yeah, those boys are very different from my girls! Those boys are good buds, aren't they? Isn't it fun to see them interact with each other? We saw a picture of Dave as a toddler that looks so much like William.
You have the sweetest little boys. Boys have a way of melting their mamma's heart even in the depths of mischief!!
Your boys are so cute! William looks so much older these days. And I love Hyrum's pea-in-the-nose trick. It has to be tried at one point or another.
Cute Pictures! I love the Halloween Costumes!
Your boys are adorable and they are getting so big! I can't believe William. He's grown so much since we last saw him. I love all of the pictures. We miss you!
Post a Comment