Friday, November 14, 2008

William Walks

It's been a few weeks since William took his first "official" step, but today was the first time that he took several steps in a row. It was so exciting because it came out of nowhere. Usually when we try to coax him into walking to us he just sits down and crawls. He would only take a step if he wasn't thinking about it. Today he was standing and all of a sudden he just started walking. Luckily he did it again once I grabbed the camera. What fun!

Here's a little video (sorry about the cheesy commentary from and overexcited mom).


4 comments:

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

YAY! How exciting! Now William and Eli can roam the church halls together!

Sunflower-6 said...

Such a big mile stone! Very exciting.

Dr.Peine said...

How did William get old enough to walk? I can't believe that it's been almost a year since we visited you in the hospital just after he was born.
Oh, and I LOVE William's eyes. They are so pretty, or maybe I should say handsome. Ryan gets mad when I say anything about boys is pretty.

Dr.Peine said...

I guess I'm signed in as Ryan but this is really Courtney.