Friday, December 5, 2008

One year Celebreation

William turned one-year old last week, but since we were out of town I've been a bit slow at getting these pictures posted. Enjoy!



He was a bit timid at first, barely dipping one finger in...



but once he got a little taste, he dug right in face first.



I made a smiley face cake because one of the things I love most about William is that he's always so smiley. I especially love how he wrinkles his nose when he grins.


Thanks Grandpa & Grandma Campbell for the cool trucks!


It's crazy to think that our little William is one year old. Time has gone by so quickly since he was born. He has brought such joy and happiness to our family. His soft snuggles, slobbery kisses, wrinkled nose grin and cute giggles have won our hearts. We look forward to all that the next year of his life will bring.

2 comments:

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

Happy Birthday to William! He is so darling!

paulandjenthatcher said...

Oh, he is so grown up! I can't believe his is already walking! We can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. I hope we get to spend a lot of time with you.