Letters have been on our mind this year with William learning his alphabet and Hyrum learning to read, so we thought it would be fun to share with you our version of the ABC's.
Yorgason Family Alphabet
Year 2009
Albuquerque balloon fiesta...this is the Land of Enchantment
Balls, balls and more balls
Cars, trucks and motorcycles make our boys squeal in delight
Dave loves his new workshop
Everything goes with green chili
Foot surgery is not Holly's fondest memory
Garden goodies to last through the winter
Hyrum loves to build things with his tools, just like daddy
ISB convention in Pennsylvania
Jumping, climbing, running...yep, boys
Kisses from little ones are priceless
Love is what helps us make it through the trying times as parents
Minivan makes us happy
Naughty or nice, Santa still comes
Off to Utah again, and again
Polar bears at the zoo are our favorite
Quiet time- what would mommy do without it
Reading is what Hyrum is learning to do
Super glue saves us from going to the ER
Thomas Craig is our new pride and joy
Underwear for Hyrum
Visits from family are our fondest memories
William got his first "shiner"
eXtra happy when the garbage man comes
Yorgasonfamily.blogspot.com is how we stay connected with all of you
Zzzz'z- what are those
Have a Merry Christmas!
Love,
Dave, Holly, Hyrum, William and Thomas
6 comments:
What a fun idea!!
Darling post and darling picture.
this is such a cute idea! i love your ABC's! thanks again for the spinach!
Your family is growing so fast, but as cute as ever! I love Hyrum and William's big smiles. Sure love you guys!
Cute family and update!
Holly I love this post! I just may steal it from you for something else one of these days.
Your baby is getting so big, and your family is darling.
I am so glad we can stay in touch! I am totally working on my nutrition goals too!!! Thanks
Post a Comment