Here are some things about him at this stage.
Thomas....
- says "Oh....yea!" in response to almost everything
- is becoming very independent- walking down stairs by himself, getting out his own diapers, unwrapping his own candy and insisting on walking everywhere rather than being held
- has learned to count to three, but he gets confused since he hears his brother's "counting down" quite often. When I prompt him by saying, "one," he follows with, "too, tee, too" (two, three, two).
- has found that his finger fits quite nicely in his nose (unfortunately he learned this from his brothers and loves the reaction he gets from them)
- chases his brothers around, wrestling and playing with them
- loves to play baseball by pretending to hit the ball, then yelling, "home run," as he runs around the living room
- sings along with me at night as I sing him "I Love to see the Temple"
- can put shapes in the shape box all my himself
- loves cars, trucks, motorcycles, airplanes, helicopters, garbage trucks and basically anything else that makes a loud noise as it moves
- has a sweet tooth just like his daddy
- is fascinated with babies, calling out "beebee" whenever he sees anyone younger than him
- finally goes to nursery without crying
Here are some pictures of the birthday festivities, as well as the video of his second year.
3 comments:
Wow Holly he looks so grown up! It hasn't been that long since I've seen you guys but I think he has really changed a lot! He is adorable. Happy birthday Thomas!
Oh, what a sweetheart! Hard to believe he's 2 years-old already!
I loved reading all about Thomas! He reminds me a lot of Claire with the independence streak going on. And he is such a cute kid! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment