Tuesday, February 12, 2013

William is 5 Years Old

It's been over 2 months now since William turned 5 years old.  I'm a bit behind in posting his annual birthday video, but I finally got it done.  I love putting these videos together.  As I looked at pictures of Will over the past year I was reminded of all the little things that make him so loveable.  All the frustrating moments melt away and I find myself relishing in the happy, silly and fun times we shared.  This kid cracks us up.  His enthusiasm and dramatic facial expressions keep us laughing.  He is growing up so quickly and is anxiously awaiting starting kindergarten this year.    

Here are some things about Will at this stage of life:
  • He continues to be very animated and enthusiastic about everything he does and says
  • He started preschool in the fall and loves socializing with friends
  • He begs for “play dates” often 
  •  He enjoys learning and has recently been into writing down words (he will ask me what words he can spell and then he will write them down in his notebook)
  • Though loud and busy, he is very sensitive and can get emotional at the flip of a switch
  • He loves the freedom of riding his two-wheeler
  • He likes anything chocolate
  • He adores Emily and likes to feed her, make her smile and carry her around the house 
  • He loves to go to the bookstore and play chess on his "daddy dates"
  • Superheros, firemen and ninja turtles are his top picks for playing dress ups with his brothers
  • He is learning to read and especially enjoys sitting on daddy's lap while he sounds out words in the Book of Mormon
  • He LOVES to play soccer in the living room (he is often seen representing Manchester United or Manchester City, teams he likes to watch play in the European league)
  • The list could go on and on....this kid is full of so much personality
Here is his birthday video which captures a little more of what William has been up to:


No comments: