After waiting patiently for about a month, Hyrum's loose tooth finally came out (with a little help from Daddy). Hyrum was so brave to let Dave try all sorts of things to get it out. Pliers, tweezers, floss, string, a balloon and washcloth were all unsuccessful; however, they loosened the tooth enough so that Dave could yank it out with his bare fingers. The tooth went flying once it came out and landed right down the drain. Luckily Dave was able to recover it and Hyrum placed it under his pillow with a note which read, "Dear Toothfairy, I want to show my class, for show and tell, my tooth. Can you please not take my tooth. From, Hyrum." He was surprised to wake up this morning and find 4 quarters wrapped up in a paper tooth. Hyrum has had fun putting his tongue through the new whole in his mouth. Maybe by Christmas he will be saying, "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!"
Friday, November 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Holly,
Not sure if you knew, Kristen's little girl is in the hospital, she is quite sick. I found out from updates from her mom & sister on Facebook, but since you aren't on facebook I thought I'd give you the link to their journal. They need all the prayers they can get.
Love,
Courtney
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/abigailorgill
and congrats to Hyrum's first tooth! Oliver had his first lost tooth this week, such an exciting time and a fun tradition!
Post a Comment